Monday, January 17, 2011

Maths Journal


Saturday, 15 January 2010


I went to the supermarket with my parents to buy groceries, fish, meat, etc. I help my mother add the total of everything so she can pay the exact change and don’t waste time when queuing. After that I went cycling with my brother at the reservoir opposite our home. By cycling I calculated the distance and our time so I can know the average speed. Afternoon, I went shopping with my entire family. At night, I did my Science homework which is related to Mathematics, Physics.



Sunday, 16 January 2010


I went cycling with my dad and his cycling team earky in the morning, at around 5 a.m.. We cycled about 30 kilometer at and evarage speed, 30 km/h. I help my father cook cod fish and I use Maths to measure the heat and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment