- In the Interactive Lab activity, you were asked to ponder...
- Among the 4 graphs (Line Graph, Bar Graphs, Pictograms, Pie Charts), identify ONE graph that is NOT an appropriate choice to represent the information?
- Why do you think it's not appropriate?
- What makes you think the 3 remaining graphs are appropriate?
- 1)The pie chart
- 2)People will have a hard time finding zero on the pie chart
- 3)For the other graphs ,it is much easier to view the actual amounts.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
eLearning Lesson 1 Task 1: Choice of Graphs
Posted by Anonymous at 3/23/2011 01:13:00 PM