- (a) What is the most common mode of transport to school?
- (b) Which group of schooling children, Pre-Primary, Primary or Secondary, use public transport most?
- (c) What percentage of students does not require transportation to school?
- Include 2 possible reasons why they do not require transport to school.
My answers are:
- a) Public Bus only, assuming one mode of transport.
- b) Secondary School students
- c) About 31.4% of the students do not require transportation to school. This could be because they either live on-campus (in the case of exchange or foreign students) or they live very near their schools, and so, walk to school everyday.
Balram Sharma (#06)