Friday, March 25, 2011

Math eLearning Challenge - Data Consolidation by Balram Sharma (#06)

    Bus stop: Bef Jln Bena


1. The commuters would have to wait a long time for their buses to come.


2. The two main challenges I faced during data collection were identifying the busses and boredom. The buses go around a bend before arriving and so, it was hard to identify which buses were in service and were stopping at the bus stop. Also, I got very bored after a while because the buses that service the closest bus stop to my home are really infrequent.


3. If I could capture the data again, I would make sure I walk to the bus stop that is a few blocks away from my house, because many more bus services stop at that bus stop and I would have more accurate results.

No comments:

Post a Comment