1)i learnt that there are people who work as statisticians2)i learnt how to spot misleading graphs3)i learnt how to draw more graphs such as histograms, dot diagrams, stem and leaf and pictograms
1) I learnt how to plot different types of graphs on the graph paper2) I learnt how to organise data3) I learnt how to spot errors in the graphs
1)I learnt that the whole process statics is not easy.2)I learnt that statistic is not only about reading graphs but it is about plotting graphs.3)I learnt about the pro and cons of the different types of graphs.
1)I learnt about the different kinds of graphs and apply them in life.2)I learnt about the frequency table which allows you to organize data properly and efficeintly.3)I learnt about the rules in graph drawing and essential points in statistics.
1. I learnt how to apply statistics to making real-life decisions, and this was interesting because I didn't know how much statistics could affect decisions.2. I learnt about the different ways of representing data. I didn't know that there were so many ways!3. I learnt the ways in which people collect, organize represent and analyze data.
1) I learnt how to apply statistics and the different types of it.2) I learnt about the purposes of using statistics.3) I learnt how to analyze data through statistics.Lee Jee Hoon
1) I learnt that statistics is harder than what I and most people think because it is actually a large group2) I learnt how to apply statistics to real-life decisions. During primary 6, I used to learn statistics for the sake of learning and I did not know about applying it before3) I learnt how to analyze data through statistics. Understanding this made me understand how to apply and use statistics in real life
1) I learnt how to apply statistics in real life.2) I learnt how to analyze data in a simpler and efficient way.
1) I learnt that Statistics can apply in real life.2) I learnt that there are many different ways to find the average; Mean, Median and Mode.3) I learnt that Statistics can be represented in different types of graphs.
1) I learnt that Statistics involves collecting, organising, interpreting, presenting and analysing data.2) I learnt how to organise data by using the frequency table. It is easy to use and the data is easier to compare.3) I learnt about the histogram. It is different from bar graph. A histogram has no gaps between adjacent rectangles.
1)i learn that some people live for doing statistics2)statistics can be used by many graphs3)i learn how to use statistics in real life
I learnt that Statistics has a great impact in our lives.I learnt that Statistics help us keep track of things.I learnt that Statistics help us organise things
I learnt that statistics have a great importance in our daily livesI learnt that statistics can be used in a number of wayI learnt that showing data makes a great impact than talking about it
1)I learnt that statistics can be applied in real life.2)I learnt that statistics can help to organize data.3)I learnt that there are not only 1 way of finding average but 3 ways.
1) I learnt that statistics holds a very important position in our daily lives.2) I learnt that statistics can be applied and many different forms and ways.3) I learnt that there are people who do statistics for a living.
1) I learnt that statistics is one of the most important topic used in our daily lives.2) I learnt that statistics can be expressed in many different ways.3) I learnt that statistics can be used to solve problems
1) I learnt that there are many ways to represent data.2) I learnt that it is very tough to be a statistician.3) I learnt that statistics is very useful and important.
1)i found out there was a job called statistician2)i found out statistics is very important in the era we live in3)i learnt that statistics is very helpful when it comes to representing data